INTERACT Project Closing Conference
INTERACT Project Closing Conference was held on Friday, December 2 using Zoom platform.
We would like to recognize that WMF was represented at this conference by speaker Maarit Larinen, Project Expert and Chairman of Sport for All Commission, WMF. Maarit made a very good speech about our (WMF) input into the project.
Following welcome words by TAFISA Secretary General Jean-François Laurent, different INTERACT partners shared first about the INTERACT project’s background, results, and impacts. Next, representatives from different International Sport Organisations participated in a knowledge and experience-sharing round table. To round up the conference, the new INTERACT+ project (2023-2025) was announced and presented by different INTERACT+ partners.
Conference speakers included:
- Maarit Larinen, Chair, Sport for All Commission, World Minigolf Federation
- Wiebke Scheffler, Head of Operations, International Table Tennis Federation Foundation
- Jörg Benner, Executive Director, German Flying Disc Federation
- Paolo Emilio Adami, Medical Manager, World Athletics
- Gergely Muranyi, Head of Diplomatic Relations, International Teqball Federation
- Master Annick Van Driessche, Board Member, International Taekwon-Do Federation
- Ashleigh Cowie, International Field Archery Federation
- Game Mothibi, Senior Manager, TAFISA
- Aurélie Van Hoye, Marie Curie Research Fellow, University of Limerick (UL)
- Fernando Parente, Director of Healthy Campus and University Relations, International University Sports Federation (FISU)
TAFISA would like to thank all INTERACT partners for their hard work during the project and would like to welcome all INTERACT+ partners for a good continuation of the programme!
INTERACT would like to thank the speakers for their enlightening contributions and all participants for their enthusiasm and constructive questions.