ADRV may result in one or more of the following (according to WADA Information and Education Guidelines):
- Disqualification means the Person’s results in a particular Competition or Event are invalidated, with all resulting Consequences including forfeiture of any medals, points and prizes
- Ineligibility means the Person is barred on account of ADRV for a specified period of time from participating in any Competition or other activity or funding as provided in WADA Code Article 10.12.1
- Provisional Suspension means the Person is barred temporarily from participating in any Competition or activity prior to the final decision at a hearing conducted under WADA Code Article 8
- Financial Consequences means a financial sanction imposed for ADRV or to recover costs associated with ADRV
- Public Disclosure or Public Reporting means the dissemination or distribution of information to the general public or Persons beyond those Persons entitled to earlier notification in accordance with WADA Code Article 14. Teams in Team Sports may also be subject to Consequences as provided in WADA Code Article 11.